GET TO WHERE YOU NEED TO GO FASTER.
By design, R.O.A.R. accelerates the professional paths of its members. We help you succeed by creating a space where you are encouraged to ask for what you need. Whether that’s resources, connections, or advice, R.O.A.R. offers a robust, exclusive network of ambitious women ready to advance together.
“ON A BUSINESS LEVEL, I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN NEW CLIENTS AS WELL AS UTILIZE THE SERVICES OF OTHER MEMBERS. I HAVE LEARNED A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT ABOUT SCALING MY OWN BUSINESS FROM THE EVENT SPEAKERS. I HAVE ALSO MADE PERSONAL FRIENDSHIPS WHICH WILL LAST A LIFETIME.”
— EVA SCALZO, FOUNDER OF THE KEY
“IDEAS, CONNECTIONS AND SYNERGY THAT HELP WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS PROSPER. ANNA ACKERMAN IS A FORCE OF NATURE, THE ORIGINAL YENTA OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP-DATING!”
— JESSIA FRANDSON, FOUNDER OF CAMPO BEAUTY
“R.O.A.R. ENABLES WOMEN TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN BE, AND REMINDS US THAT WE ARE NOT ALONE. I HAVE MADE CONNECTIONS THROUGH R.O.A.R. THAT HAVE ALLOWED ME TO INCREASE SALES IN WAYS THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE TAKEN MUCH LONGER TO ACCOMPLISH.”
—JODI ROTH, PJ SALVAGE
- Network intentionally with hand-selected businesswomen. (Typical attendance is capped at 50 women.)
- Get inspired and informed by our keynotes of local female influencers, businessowners or thought leaders, or apply to speak at our next meeting. (Our last event included speaker Elyse Walker of luxury design retailer Forward, and wow, did she have some great advice!)
- Be treated at each event with a “swag bag” of enviable goodies from our network’s wheelhouse. (Oh yes, it’s worth mentioning!)
- Sponsor an event to make an even greater impression on fellow members. Add your product or a fun goodie to a Swag Bag, or get your logo stamped right on the bag itself.
- Stay digitally connected to your R.O.A.R. community.
- Put your best foot forward with promotional announcements, product shares, or introductions on #SelfPromoMonday.
- Ask our network for recommendations, advice or answers.
- Take polls or request feedback.
SUPPORTING FELLOW MEMBERS
We’re sure you’ll agree with our belief that it is as rewarding to provide encouragement, guidance, support and patronage as it is to receive it. For every opportunity R.O.A.R. can offer you, we encourage reciprocation – help a fellow member. Use your skills, experience and knowledge to someone else’s benefit. Keep a fellow member in mind for future opportunities. Shop their brand. Connect them with someone you know who can be a great resource for them. Together, we can go further, do more and shatter every glass ceiling.